Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Even Dane Cook Fans Won't Laugh At This

Pic taken from some blog. I dunno. Right click it and check out the properties tab if you care. Anyway.

My Patriots won today, but I know none of you care, and that isn't what I want to talk about anyway. I want to talk about Black Family Guy.

Simply put, even for 2009 Seth Macfarlane, this isn't funny. Honestly. I watched the premiere because I wanted to see just how bad it was, and it far exceeded my expectations. My expectations on how much of a piece of shit it would be. The Cleveland Show isn't shit, The Cleveland Show is what SHIT EATS.

I put it on again tonight for all of about 20 seconds during a football timeout, I was treated to fat kid saying "I'm not as afraid of school anymore, but I'm still afraid of toasters". Cutaway to fat kid with toaster, toaster yells at him.

.....

Really, Seth?

Let me flip it back over to catch the final couple of minutes, thankfully there is only a maximum of five left. I doubt I'll make it that far.

For fucks sake. The humor in this show is so nonexistant that I honestly don't even kno-...... A SECOND YELLING TOASTER JOKE, SETH? I'VE HAD THIS SHOW ON FOR TWO MINUTES TONIGHT, MAYBE THREE, AND I'VE BEEN TREATED TO TWO YELLING TOASTER JOKES?

I..... I quit. This is so bad I can't even make fun of it. You can't make this up. Two very brief, very spaced out views, and I get the same thing thrown in my face. It's not even a joke, it's "haha I couldn't think of a joke so here's something random isn't that hilarious"..... no, Seth. No it is not.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Seth MacFarlane should die in a fire.

Post a Comment