Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
WHAT IS THAT SORCERY YONDER

Very quick post. I don't really have a news story I want to talk about, I'm pretty tired. Been moving stuff all day. I move into my new place tomorrow, kicks ass bro, all thats left to bring there is the TV and the bed. Also means I doubt I'll be writing anything tomorrow.

So, to kill time online after coming home today, I decided to fuck with Christian fundamentalists online, because e-fundies are one of the most clueless groups of people you will find ANYWHERE. Here's what one said as their argument to why creationism is real and evolution isn't:
Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. - Retard, internet
HI. IT'S CALLED THE SUN MOTHERFUCKER, EVER HEARD OF IT?


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
You need to remember, most of these people probably think the sun orbits earth.

Post a Comment