Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Jim Zorn Is A Retard
Quick little update to touch base, I still got football to watch.

First, Warren Sapp on NFL Network about 15 minutes before the game said Atlanta would stomp New England, and the dynasty was over. Warren, I'd like to take this opportunity to say a few things. You were absolute garbage in your NFL career when you weren't on a line with Simeon Rice, you never did jack shit without him. Similar situation as a studio analyst. Simeon isn't there, and all you are is a fat retard babbling a bunch of idiotic statements. It's like you're back playing in Oakland again!

Secondly and finally, Jim Zorn may not just be the worst coach in the NFL right now, he might be the worst coach in my lifetime. A failed third down attempt by the Lions, the Lions get called for offensive pass interference, and..... you.... accepted it. They weren't in scoring position, either. 4th down would have been coming up, instead you gave them another chance to convert, and they did. You're a fucking moron.

Then, 4th down, 8 seconds left, on about the Lions 40..... I'd like to think that play call was Campbell improvising and not you, but.... he never looked at the endzone. He went to it immediately. Between that and the fact I think you're a shitty coach to begin with, I think that was your call. Yeah, lets play NFL Street pitching the ball back and forth for 40 yards, that'll work. There is a reason you lost to the Lions. You're very, very dumb. Nothing personal pal, I don't know you the person. I know you the coach though, and God you suck.

That'll do for now, just wanted to get both of those off my chest. Kthxbai!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment