Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Brett Favre etc etc... fuck

Ooooh, speech bubbles, I'm getting fancy huh? Maybe I'm a little bitter today, I dunno. Some moving stuff is hitting snags. None that are going to derail it, but delays. I mean, I got a tuna fish sandwich in town for lunch, and when asked how it was I replied "well, the good news is I know it came from a can, the bad news is I don't know who's". Entertained the hell out of me, but not really called for. So, schadenfreude time, guess who is continuing to lose supporters and respect?
Favre has "little support" in the locker room as Minnesota prepares for its Monday night preseason game against the Houston Texans. - ESPN.com
Sweet. Nothing says respect like players thinking you don't deserve to take the place of Tavaris Jackson, a player that the only impressive thing I've ever seen him do on a football field was get his head almost taken off two years ago and not die.

Keep it up Brett, most of us already hated you, but it's reassuring to see you piss off the few supporters you had left. I can't wait to see the Vikings at Green Bay game this year. Fans will be throwing fucking blenders at you while your teammates groan in the huddle, I can see it now. "Okay, here's the play. I run left, you run straight, then I throw the ball 20 feet up into the air off my back foot"
0 Comments:

Post a Comment