Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Now Pitching For The Boston RedSox Manny DelCzzZZzzZzz

Interesting day. Somebody pretty important in my life is leaving soon, but I also learned at an early hour somebody I care about could be making an appearance 'round these parts soon. Not under the best circumstances, but still, pretty cool. I also learned a few other things. First, my father's computer chair has steel beams in the legs which makes them really hard to saw 2/3 through before he sits down in it again. Secondly, I really, really, really hate watching Manny DelCarmen pitch.

The next time I hear a woman say I'll never understand the agony of childbirth, I'll respond "fuck you, I've watched Manny DelCarmen pitch". It's always such a needless God damn adventure. Every count has to go full, there needs to be three closeup shots per at bat of his stupid goatee and deer in the headlights look, the whole experience frankly sucks.

I swear, if you ever find out you have a year left to live, go get all the videotapes (lol, videotapes) of Manny DelCarmen pitching you can find. Watch them. That year will feel like thirty. They won't be quality years, but still. In a half inning of pitching, I watched through my window next to the TV a forest get bulldozed and fourteen houses get built. It is so fucking painful.

Hey, at least this game has had action though. Three hours and 41 minutes long so far, bottom of the 13th inning, and the score is 0-0. On the plus side, if we get to the 15th or so I'll get to see the RedSox new callup pitch, and he's a Jap with a diesel mullet. So, that's kind of cool, I guess. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go glue every orifice but my mouth shut, turn on the garden hose, and shove it down my throat.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
But you will never understand the pain of childbirth!!!

Good luck on this mysterious person you care about. hahahaha, rite?

Post a Comment