Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
ITT: RAGE


GATHER 'ROUND CHILDREN, I HAVE STORIES. Keep in mind this won't be one of my most entertaining posts, as I'm just going to be tarding out about something that pissed me off today, as opposed to writing commentary about something people actually care about.

Long day. Sitting around with my thumb up my ass for hours waiting on installation doods to come by the soon to be new residence. Cable/interweb guy did his job, took him a while because some bad router kept fucking it up, but after a few hours, it was good to go. I feel like I forgot something on the HDTV, doesn't seem like enough wires. But enough about him.

Another guy we had come by was to hook up the gas. Real fucking lightbulb, this guy. Shows up at the end of the time window quoted, which, fine, whatever, but then comes off like I should already have his cock halfway down my throat because he found the time for me. Acting all busy and in a hurry, dude, shut the fuck up.

So, he goes to put a meter in and whatever other crap they do, and comes back ten minutes later.

"You got a gas leak"

"Lolwut"

"Yeah, so, like, we got to fix that."

"Kay."

I go back inside to finish up with the cable guy, sign the receipt etc etc, an ordeal that took maybe five minutes. Then I go outside to find the gas guy and see what he's up to and.... well, whatever it was, it was somewhere else.

GONE.

What the fuck?

HAY U HAS A GAS LEEK LOLOLOLOLOL K THX BAI are you fucking kidding me? That's like a surgeon going "yeah you got a clogged artery somewhere. Well, see ya" and wandering off to the bar. Except, in that scenario, the surgeon at least announced he was leaving prematurely, instead of just fucking doing it.

Well, at least we had a plumber coincidentally at the building for something else to check it out and try and find the leak. Considering he walked into the basement with a cigarette in his mouth, I guess he wasn't overly concerned about it. That or he thought blowing up everyone within a 200 yard radius would be funny. He found the leak, though. In a spot that our National Grid fellow said it wasn't.

So, yeah. A guy whose job is to work with natural gas, installing it, identifying problems, etc acknowledges a problem, says its in a place that it isn't, and then promptly leaves without fucking doing anything about it. Yet, a plumber who just happens to be there finds it, roughly two minutes after said National Grid dickhead just left. Now I won't have hot water until Tuesday, four days after I move in, which means I'll have to come home to shower and shit. Thanks bro.

So, National Grid, I don't know who you sent me today, but he fucking sucked. Please send somebody else Tuesday. If they have the same attitude, that's fine, I can deal with that, but I'd prefer one that at least knew what they were doing. Guy who came today, signal from shore when you get a fucking clue.

No news stories today, I'm too tired. I just wanted to write this down somewhere because I'm pretty pissed off about it, and the person deserving of my frustration fucking bailed before they could receive it. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry and stick my cock in the toaster or something.

Late note: Second National Grid guy was on time, friendly and did a good job. So, first one wasn't what the company is as a whole, he was just some asshole.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment