Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
How Not To Cheat On Your Wife
So, how'd that second post yesterday work out for ya? Disappointed? Good, that means you're reading. I got an interesting story to talk about today, it's about a woman in town who yelled at me. I responded "I hope your pussy isn't as big as your fucking mouth". Well, okay, not so much a story as a witty retort that shows how poorly I handle confrontation, but whatever. Let's talk about some women in Wisconsin, at least one of which has about as much sex appeal as a bad case of leukemia.
A married man who planned to rendezvous with one of his handful of lovers at an eastern Wisconsin motel instead found himself bound, blindfolded and assaulted by a group of women out for revenge, according to court documents. - Yahoo.com
One of them was his wife. Look, I'm not going to tell you how to run your lover triangles.. quadrangles.. whatever, but here's a fun tip. Make sure the women you're having sex with don't frequently talk to your wife. All you got to do is piss them off, and GEE, I WONDER WHO THEIR FIRST REVENGE IDEA WILL ENTAIL?
Four women, including his wife, eventually showed up to humiliate the man, who ended up with his penis glued to his stomach - Yahoo.com
Yikes. Well, I guess their second idea for extracting revenge isn't much fun either. I guess thats why it's called revenge and not getting drunk and jumping into the ball pool at your local Discovery Zone. What, Discovery Zone got shut down? Poor fat middle aged predators, people keep making shit so difficult for them to live out their dreams...

Here's another mistake. This guy agreed to let a woman tie him up in a motel room. Look. If bondage is your thing, fine, but have you never watched a sitcom or a movie before? Don't let people tie you up in motel rooms. Just don't. That's about as smart as letting a militant feminist doctor with a note on her door reading "Missing bracelet, please contact Dr. Bulldyke if you shit it out" give you a colonoscopy.

Good to see these women each got freed on $200 bail. You glue a guys dong to his stomach and it doesn't even cost you four digits to get out of the holding cell. Yet, if I throw a can of Sunkist out my window on the road and a cop sees me, I'm out a mandatory $500. That's just super.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'd totally do that.

happened to my ex (the girls who found out i existed calling me, not the penis gluing thing). Oh his face when he saw one of them walk in with me. Oh his face.

yeah, remember.. nice as hell until you annoy me, then I'm vicious.

Post a Comment