Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Monday, August 3, 2009
How Does I Shooted Bad Guy

Hey folks. Sorry about yesterday, I'm not sure that post was my best work. My father even had the nerve to be a little critical of it today while I was outside trying to tip over his car in the driveway. It's like, dude, I'm busy. Still a little embarrassing to be taken down a peg like that. You know what else is embarrassing? Getting indicted for three charges because you accidentally shot yourself.
Plaxico Burress has been indicted by a Manhattan grand jury investigating a gun charge against the former New York Giants wide receiver, New York City prosecutors said.

Burress shot himself in the thigh at a Manhattan nightclub in November. - ESPN.com
Man, I hate when that happens. You know, when I was 13, I put the blade of a butterfly knife about an inch and a half into the back of my leg because I wasn't bright enough to close it up properly before putting it in my pocket. It was at that point I said to myself "you know what, I don't think carrying a loaded gun is a good idea for me". I'm thinking Plax had a similar situation growing up, but he didn't put two and two together.

Man, that had to be an awkward moment for Plax. It's pretty difficult to shoot yourself in the leg and still look tough. That's somewhere in the realm of taking your shirt off trying to look sexy for a girl, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich falls out of your armpit. Jessica just laughed and laughed, it was terrible...

That's all for now, I might post again today. I felt the need to point out there's a man who could be going to jail for up to 15 years (he won't, but it's theoretically possible) because he accidentally shot himself. Kthxbai!

Edit: Wow, I went a whole post without swearing. That's fucked up.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment