Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Go Fondle Yourself Or Play A Board Game

Hay gaiz. Just wanted to pop in and see how you're doing. Me? I'm fucking busy, okay? I got potential condo purchase stuff going on, important people in my life moving away, a piece of shit Jeep that only works one out of every three weeks, and my father bought this new safety ladder that's really tough to kick out from under him, which is stressing me out. Frankly, I haven't had the motivation when I find a few moments to log on here, and plus, nothing funny has really been happening.

A few things here and there, but not much. Here's a link to a story about some chick who called 911 because her french fries were cold at a restaurant, complete with audio of the call. Go figure, it's an enormous black woman.

Well, there's more support to the theory that women shouldn't be allowed to operate anything that doesn't produce a meatloaf or a clean shirt, I guess. Oh, fuck you, sexism is funny and you know it is. Anyway. Just checking in quick to let you guys know I didn't forget about you..... I just don't really care about you. Here's a completely irrelevant picture of Phillip Rivers looking like a retard. There, kiss my ass, sports segment covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment