Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Dude Looks Like A La-... wait.....
No news today. News is stupid. Let's break down this...... uh..... girl. Maybe.



What the fuck, right? Yeah, I guess some thought provoking statements in what it's saying in the video, I don't know. I don't listen to women when they talk, and I this might be a girl, so I'm going to ignore it when it talks too. The content is irrelevant.

Frankly, if that's a girl, she has a voice that's about as arousing as the mental image of Dr. Phil shoving a ten gallon cowboy hat up his ass. A girls voice is an important factor to me, sorry. If a decent to above decent looking chick wants me and she has an obnoxious voice or laugh, I'm shutting her down and declining advances. I've seriously done that before. Which, when realizing I've only had sex with five different girls in my life was probably pretty fucking stupid.

I'm rambling. Back on verbally abusing this person that hasn't ever done anything to me. Okay, "she" has in "her" profile a "people have compared me to:" list which includes Janene Garofalo and Meg Griffin. Sweetie, THOSE WEREN'T COMPLIMENTS, KAY? Also the classic brilliant move of listing her FaceBook, Twitter, etc. Hi, I look like a girl and have a voice like a man who gets high sucking on car exhaust pipes, here's links to everything about me on the fucking internet. Well played.

Okay. If you put a gun to my head and told me to tell you if this was a guy or a girl, I'd say guy. I'm about 80% confident in that direction. "She" presents "herself" female enough that you'd assume "she" was for probably about a minute before you went "something aint right here". Or, y'know, if "she" started talking, the NO WAY meter would start beeping.

Whats more important here than the fact that the internet has another crossdressing freak is that we got another LOL ATHEIST I AM SO DIFFERENT clown that probably has that "You laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at you because you're all the same" Hot Topic t-shirt in ten different fucking shades of gray. As an Agnostic, I don't care for anyone who has the "I've figured out life and you haven't" mentality, regardless of which side of the religious scale they're on. You're all fucking annoying.

That's exactly what this girldude is. The type that babbles about how unique and thought provoking they are for their original idea that they just got out of somebody elses autobiography. You think fundamentalists are bad? You're right, they are, they're intolerable. Atheists are the same fucking thing with a different conclusion. If you're a girl, go make me a fucking sandwich, if you're a guy, shut up because nobody cares.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment