Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Breaking News : Brett Favre Is Still An Asshole

Bad font color for that picture. Fuck him, he doesn't deserve better. Well, it turns out I won't be seeing that special somebody as early as I thought I was going to. That's okay, it wasn't the best time. She's got a lot going on, and frankly so do I. Moving requires doing a lot of small tasks, plus my father just bought a really expensive set of old stamps. Those things aren't gonna just draw penises on themselves, y'know. So hey, guess who lied again just to build himself up as a story?
A source close to Brett Favre said the quarterback, pending a physical, will sign a contract with the Minnesota Vikings for between $10 million to $12 million, according to ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen. - ESPN.com
SAY IT AIN'T SO SHOELESS FUCKING JOE, I TOTALLY BELIEVED HIM WHEN HE SAID HE WAS RETIRING THIS TIME. God damn shitballs gorillapenis ass barf. Here we go again.

Apparently ESPN was doing live coverage of him landing at some Vikings training facility and meeting Brad Childress. I say apparently because I don't watch ESPN due to it being an absolute joke of a network, but I believe it. Go put ESPN on, "Favre" is probably on the ticker, and they probably have two studio talking heads blabbing about him right now. I don't care if you read this two minutes after I post it or in a week, I'm confident that's what you'll find if you put it on.

As everybody who knows me knows, I'm a very positive person (LOL NOT REALLY AWESOME JOKE HUH SARCASM LOLOLOLOL HRURRHGASDADSLEWAV), so lets find the silver lining in this. Okay, the facts. Brett Favre is coming back again. Brett Favre is the most overrated player in the history of professional sports. Brett Favre is currently jerking off to this paragraph because it says Brett Favre in it four times. So, what do we come up with?

He's burning bridges so fast his head can't even keep up with all the stupid shit the rest of his body is doing. Green Bay fans loved this man, up til two years ago they'd rip their mothers eye out of its socket and hand him it if they thought it would make him happy. He is DEAD to them now. Jets fans.... well, fuck Jets fans, who cares what they think.

Fans of other teams such as myself generally didn't care for this guy, mainly due to the media pumping him up so much. Personally, he's my most hated athlete ever, and if I saw his legs get torn off during a game, I'd react by bursting out laughing and going to the liqour store for the largest bottle of champagne they had available.

EVERYBODY is sick of this guy, Vikings fans will be in that group shortly. Probably at the end of this year when he fucks their team over and then plays for another one in a couple months, like he's done everywhere else. Welcome back Brett, I look forward to ESPN kissing your ass while you blindly throw more interceptions that aren't even close to somebody on your team.

If you're even remotely surprised he's back, go get your fucking head examined. This is the least shocking thing that has ever happened.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment