Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Zombie Robots? FINALLY...

What a fantastic day today is turning out to be. First I agree to a 12 month lease on an apartment that is perfect for me, and now I get flesh eating robots. Throw Gianna Michaels covered in baby oil on my bed, hand me a pastrami sandwich, and its pretty much the day I would create for myself if I was God. Check this shit out!
A Maryland company under contract to the Pentagon is working on a steam-powered robot that would fuel itself by gobbling up whatever organic material it can find — grass, wood, old furniture, even dead bodies. - Foxnews.com
HOW COOL IS THAT? The company named the robot Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot, which, for short, is EATR. Good to see the sadistic fucks creating flesh eating robots have a sense of humor. They'll need that when the machines become self aware and start gnawing on their face.

These robots appear to be scouting robots for the military, with the idea being they can go years without refueling, as they can get energy out of biomass stuff. I don't like them describing them like that, though. Photoshop some images of a real bad looking robot with a cigar in its mouth (think Bender from Futurama with giant claws) and let the bad guys get a look of that on the internet. I can't think of anything that would scare the fucking shit out of terrorists more than the knowledge that we're letting robots that feast on flesh roam the earth looking for them.

In any event, this is pretty sweet. The fact that we're designing machines capable of consuming dead bodies is all the proof you need that we're going completely batshit insane, and our scientists are getting really bored. Somewhere out there we got a bunch of Dr. Weird's from Aqua Teen Hunger Force working on this stuff, and that is very awesome.

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
GOD NOOOOOO! My horrible worst fear of zombie apocalypse is coming to fruition with the addition of ROBOTS!!!

Hold me!

Post a Comment