Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Teh Blog Nooz

I usually don't do these, as of this moment only about 25 people read this fucking thing and I like to be more entertaining, but bear (bare?) with me for today. I gotta pull two final projects out of my ass today that are due later in the week because I have a fun couple of days of wakes and funerals coming up. By the way, I got attacked by a bat in my kitchen this morning. Seriously, fuck my life, at least I'm moving into a new apartment in a week and a half.

Okay. So I've gotten more complaints/notifications that my comments are fucked up and blogger presents a catchpa with nothing below it to write the catchpa into. That sucks, but it explains why the past couple posts have had no response. I'll be bitching to blogger about it shortly, as I'd rather wait two weeks for them to get back to me than figure out what the fucking problem is myself. In the meantime, if you feel I REALLY have to hear any of your stupid little opinions, you can mail them to wtfeverythingstaken@yahoo.com.

Send anything else there too, for the time being. Stories you'd like my take on, death threats, closeups of Goatse, whatever. Look for some blog modifying in the relatively near but not immediate future. If you know anything about this shit and how to make it more gooderer/why it are not currently un-bad, that's another good reason to mail me. Kthxbai

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT HEAD: You can tab your way to the catchpa type in window, I've been informed. You won't see what you're writing, but it's being written. So, do that, don't fuck up, hit enter. An commenter is you!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
TAB BUTTON DAMMIT! I used it to get to the space to write the captcha. lrn2CPT101

Losers, the lot of you.

I mean, I love you all. <3333

Post a Comment