Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Holes On A Plane

Tough day for news. I was going to write about this guy who does "mathemagic" doing shows with calculators and shit, but the video was fifteen minutes long, and I was hoping to play with my cock before 3:30. So, let's talk about how Southwest doesn't notice they're flying planes with foot long holes in the fucking ceiling.
Passengers aboard a Nashville-to-Baltimore flight Monday said they could see through the hole above them, just in front of the plane's tail. - MSNBC.com
That's good. I'm so glad I flew Southwest last summer..... to Baltimore. Wasn't willingly being in freakin Baltimore enough punishment without putting a sunroof in the fucking airplane? How does something like this happen, and how does nobody not notice?

Lets just say hypothetically one plane flew above another one at one point or another, and some really bored guy thought it would be fun to start pouring thermite he somehow managed to get onto an airplane on top of the one below him. He'd be hanging out of an airplane, so somebody would probably be like "hey, cut that shit out", but I can't think of anything else. I can't figure out how a one foot hole would be present on a commercial airline and nobody would notice it happening.

::THUMP::

"What the hell was that, Co-Pilot Stevedave?"

"I don't know, Captain Slapfuck. Reckon we should just keep going."

"Don't you think we should at least have somebody go check?"

"Nah."

It's okay, I guess. I mean, professionals in the field are pretty upset and feel terrible that something like this happened.
"but whatever caused that hole, it didn't cause the whole airplane to blow up." - Alten Grandt, some aeronautics professor at Purdue, MSNBC.com
Well yeah, I suppose you're right. We did this yesterday with the Washington Nationals story, though. When I steal people's cars, they're generally still pretty pissed when I yell out the window "hey, at least I didn't kill you". Is this where we're at, we have planes flying around with gaping holes in them, and we say LOL OOPS and point out the plane didn't explode? One less reason to go to the airport, I guess. Quite disturbing.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment