Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Hi, This Is The Graveyard Calling. We're Full.
BOOM, and anotha' one. Maybe Body Count really is in the house, as they clearly state 497 times in their 1992 single "Body Count's In The House". Maybe people repeatedly commenting "DID HE DIED" on every single FailBlog video on YouTube are up to more than just trolling. Whatever it is, this is getting ridiculous. Add another well known name to the recently deceased list.
Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair, who led the famous Tennessee Titans' drive that came a yard short of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead Saturday with multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head. - ESPN.com
Jesus Christ, dude. Well, I do remember that drive. 87 yards in like a minute and a half if I recall correctly, ended when some Rams player who I forget came out of absolutely fucking nowhere and made the game saving tackle at the one yard line. Admiring McNair for being the toughest motherfucker to play quarterback since Steve DeBerg, and not really liking the Rams, I felt bad for him. Almost did it.

I'd like to point out another interesting quote in this article, if I may. The "Neely" dood rented the condo with McNair or something.
Neeley told authorities he went into the condo, saw McNair on the sofa and Kazemi on the floor but walked first into the kitchen before going back into the living room, where he saw the blood. - ESPN.com
Typically, when I walk into a room, see one person "unconscious" on a couch and another on the floor, my initial reaction isn't "I'm gonna go make a sandwich". I'm not saying I think this Neely guy was involved, I doubt it, I just find that description a little odd. Makes you wonder what kind of relationship McNair and this chick had that seeing them randomly lying places didn't seem like anything unusual.

We'll find out more in the coming days, I guess. Right now, its looking like the chick who was with him blasted him then offed herself, but that's just speculation on my part. Seems that way, Steve got the shit blasted out of him and I believe I saw she only had a gunshot to the head. Who knows. Worthy of note though, this girl got busted for DUI a couple days earlier, and refused a breathalyzer while stating she wasn't drunk, she was high.

Unfortunate incident, and it sounds like it could be a pretty fucked up one by the time all the details come out. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: It was the jealous lover in the living room with the pistol, according to sources. Here's where I'd say "I told you so", but I think it was pretty obvious to anybody who read the initial releases of the story.
1 Comments:
Blogger Tigerdiger!! said...
I swear to God, that Body Count thread is what caused this.

You're a monster.

Post a Comment