Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Fat Women Make Bad Trolls
I've been told today is a holiday of some sort. So, happy holiday that happens in July, I guess. Man, Christmas just keeps coming earlier every year. Speaking of Christmas, the hambeast above provided the gift of lulz for us today, via her extremely poorly thought out revenge:
A Long Island woman allegedly tried to get revenge on a 9-year-old girl who ar gued with her daughter by giving a throng of sex- seeking men the child's home phone number through a Craigslist ad. - NYpost.com
Pretty rational, response, right? When little kids piss me off, I usually just slather the top of the stairs with grease then yell "THERE'S A PRESENT DOWN HERE FOR YOU", but I think I'll resort to putting their number up on dating websites from now on. Surely that won't come back to bite me in the ass.
At yesterday's hearing, Tannenbaum was arraigned on charges of aggravated harassment and new charges of endangering the welfare of a child. -NYpost.com
Oh shit, I lied. Whoops. Well, I guess this was a pretty poorly executed act of trolling on her part, then. Keep this in mind next time you decide to be offended by the words of a 9 year old who has little grasp on how the world works or the concept of other people having feelings. Unless you're Michael Jackson, screwing with children is really going to end up fucking you over and making you look like an asshole. Deservingly, I might add.

In other news, I fucked up my layout trying to upload a new one, so it looks even worse than usual right now. I'll fix it at some point.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hot damn, what a fine looking lard. Call Miguel and get her a party hat.

Post a Comment