Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Brb, Failing At Life

It was an accident waiting to happen -- an open sewer and a 15-year-old girl who was texting while she walked. - WCBStv.com
Mm. Accident waiting to happen, you say. As hilarious as this story is, the report kind of angered me. Some retarded high school girl couldn't pull her phone away from her face and fell down a hole in broad daylight, and she's being treated like she was sexually assaulted. Look at this.


YIKES. How many times did she hit her face when she fell? Thank God there isn't a larger picture of her available. I also like how it has her as a "victim" in the description, the only thing she's a victim of is having the IQ of a Charleston Chew. Well, you know what they say, if this is what she looks like physically, she's probably a very intelligent, sweet girl, right?
"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," [Alexa] said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt." -WCBStv.com
Let me get this straight. You fell down a hole in broad daylight because you were walking around texting, and you have the fucking gall to accuse somebody else of making a careless mistake? That's like stapling your nutsack to the wall and then calling somebody ignorant for not putting up a sign advising you to do otherwise. It gets better.
"Regardless of whether I'm texting or not if there was a cone there I'm gong to see a big orange cone," [Alexa] said. -WCBStv.com
Didn't see the GIGANTIC FUCKING GAPING HOLE though, huh? I love this world we live in today. This moron is the result of little league baseball games that nobody keeps score, and coin operated games at bowling alleys/arcades that state on the front "guaranteed to win a prize every time". It irritates the hell out of me.

Nothing is anybodys fault anymore. Nobody can tell dear Alexa that she fell in a hole in broad daylight because she's a fucking dumbass. No, there should have been somebody there with a bullhorn yelling "DO NOT WALK INTO THIS HOLE" every nineteen seconds. She's allowed to call somebody else irresponsible, yet nobody points out the irony in her statement and that she got hurt because she wasn't looking where she was going.

Look, I know, waaaaahhh she's a 15 year old girl don't make fun of her, blah blah blah. I'm not saying I want her to kill herself or anything, so relax. It'd just be nice if she'd accept a little accountability for this happening. I've sure done my share of embarassing/flat out stupid shit in my life, and yeah, when its something small, I try to pass the buck too. When its something as flat out dumb as this though, I shrug my shoulders, say "yeah, I fucked up", and then make a joke at my own expense to lighten the mood. It worked out great the time that girl caught me jerking off into her microwave.

Actions have consequences. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a dad shooting free throws with his kid and interrupt him while he's giving his son encouragement. No, Timmy, you didn't miss because the rim is messed up, you missed because you suck at basketball.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
But the hole wasn't big and orange colored. Geez. This girl is almost as dumb as the kid who killed himself and 4 others going around a car stopped at the train tracks as well as the gate, and was brutally killed by the train that wasn't even far off in the distance. Only because she's alive.

Post a Comment