Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Romero Tells Fan To STFU


I just got home from hiking with this chick I know, it was pretty awesome. Got some sweet pictures on top of this giant rock plus it got my ass out of bed for a reason other than beer or snack foods. It's not as fun as finding a girl in the woods you don't know at all and walking with her, but it was a good time. Turns out I didn't miss much in sports, unless you count Brett Favre "possibly" coming out of "retirement" news, which I don't. Fuck him.

J.C. Romero, a relief pitcher for the Phillies, apparently chokeslammed some douche bag Rays fan the other day. Good for him. Not exactly trailblazing stuff, the Detroit Pistons and Mike Ditka made beating the shit out of fans an artform, but this guys reaction really annoyed me.
“He reared back and kinda grazed my chin and grabbed me by the neck and threw me back, I was in shock.” - Some faggot, Yahoo Sports
Look, when I wore a "Fuck you DJ" shirt to an independant wrestling show last year and asked DJ Hyde to autograph it, I wasn't dumbfounded when he slapped my beer out of my hand. This guy was popping shit to an athlete that recently was suspended for steroid use, and was in disbelief when said roided athlete gave him a smack.

If you don't want a professional athlete to try and kill you, try not saying "HEY FUCK YOU CAN I GET SOME STEROIDS LOLOLOLOL" to him. Milton Bradley (lol) was sitting in the clubhouse watching the TV broadcast of a game he was playing in a few years ago, one of the announcers made a joke at his expense, and he went up to the broadcast booth and tried to kill the guy.

You're a Tampa Bay Rays fan. Your team has been relevant for literally one year in its entire existance. You're not in a position to agitate athletes with no reprocussion. Please continue to do so, though.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment