Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Oh God how did this get here I am not good with computers
Hello, and thank you for erroneously typing whatever website or blog you were trying to go to. I'd advise sticking around.

As one of roughly 540 blog projects I work extensively on for several months before abandoning for the next poorly thought out idea, here you will find sports and current event stories looked at differently. And by differently, I mean by a bitter, borderline retarded, frequently drunk basement dweller.

Non-sporting topics that will be covered could include, for example, how cute puppies are, what kind of cars I think look cool, or how I hate when a website requires me to type in a difficult catchpa during a particularly rigorous session of masturbation. Not that that happened last Thursday night and I'm speaking out of personal experience, we're being hypothetical here.

That'll do for now, I have to go write a post about something. Keep refreshing your browser or I'll find you.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment