Sports, Lulz, and Irrelevant Crap
Headlines looked at in a way you can't.... and shouldn't.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Asshole Attracts Killing Machines To Neighborhood

Pic related, as the woman in this story was dragged from her residence and told to stay away from it for three years. Now, being told you can't go home for three years by a judge may seem a little stiff, but I'm sure the neighbors aren't that bummed out. She was giving bears an incentive to romp through the area.... food.
Karen Noyes often fed the black bears that came to her home near the Oregon coast. Then things got out of hand. - MSNBC.com
No shit, feeding a bunch of wild bears got out of hand? Personally, if I saw my neighbor feeding bears and encouraging more to come into the area, I'd be like "hey, fuck you". I'm sure the person in this story listed as having sixty of their turkeys in a barn mauled by a bear is real appreciative of this moron.

Tragically, the story didn't have any quotes from the 61 year old woman found guilty of "harassing wildlife", those would have been quality stuff. Allow me to speak on her behalf.

"I don't understand what happened. I can't believe offering wild animals free food consistently would cause them to keep coming back. I'm a victim here, anybody would do what I did in this situation. Admit it, when you see a wild bear, your initial reaction is to approach it and give it food, maybe pet it a little."

Charles Darwin, you really let me down with this gal. 61..... shouldn't she have accidentally fallen face first in a corner and suffocated by like, 30?
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Send her down here to contend with the gators.

Post a Comment